onsdag 28 februari 2018

Petal Palette...

Hello!

Today I am using the wonderful Petal Palette stamp set. I have Basic Gray cardstock as base of my card. Then a layer of Powder Pink.


On the white cardstock I have stamped the flower image from the stamp set with black ink and then coloured it with my Stampin´ Markers, using the Powder Pink and Old Olive. I then have a layer with Powder Pink and white cardstock. On this white cardstock I stamped the branch in Old Olive and then bird in black ink. I then coloured the bird with Powder Pink Stampin´ Marker. The sentiment is from same stamp set. On the inside I stamped another flower from the stamp set and coloured with same colours as on the outside.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica  xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...