lördag 3 februari 2018

Beautiful Peacock...

Hello!

Today´s card is inspired by video by Angie at ChicnScratch, she made a box but I made a card using the same paper and colours.  You can find her video here.


I used Powder Pink cardstock as base for my card. Then I added a layer of Designer Series paper, its from the stack Sweet Soirée Speciality Paper. Added a doilie and then cut out Silver Foil paper with a scalloped circle. I stamped the peacock, tail and sentiment from the stamp set called Beautiful Peacock. I used the colours Basic Gray and Powder Pink. I then cut it out with a Stitched circle. Added som rhinestones too.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...