torsdag 22 februari 2018

Another bird card...

Hello!

Today I am using the Petal Palette stamp set. I am using the colours Old Olive, Whisper White, Berry Burst and Black. I was inspired by Linda Bedingers video, you can find the video here.



I am using Old Olive cardstock as base for my card. On the Whisper White layers I have stamped the branches in Old Olive and then the bird in black ink. I watercoloured the bird a little with som Berry Burst. The flowers are also in Berry Burst and they all have rhinestones in them. I added som Metallic Edge Ribbon in Berry Burst and made a bow too. The sentiment is stamped in black and comes from same stamp set.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...