tisdag 13 februari 2018

Happy Birthday card...

Hello!

I was roaming around on Pintrest the other day to find som inspiration and found a card using the Beautiful Peacock stamp set. So I had to make my version of it.


I used Berry Burst as base for my card. I then stamped the peacock tails in Melon Mambo, Berry Burst and Powder Pink. I also stamped some of the small flowers in the set in same colours. I added that Whisper White card stock on a Powder Pink Layer . Then I took a strip of Berry Burst and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossing powder. I also stamped in Berry burst on a piece of Powder Pink that I then cut out with a Stitched Circle.

Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...