måndag 26 februari 2018

Hedgehugs....

Hello!

I made today´s card by following Liz Yuille´s video on YouTube, you can find her video here. I used Old Olive cardstock as base for my card and then a layer of Crumb Cake. The Crumb Cake-layer is embossed with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. I made it look like a polaroid photo is laying on the card.


I used the stamp set Hedgehugs and the hedgehogs are stamped in Early Espresso-ink. The mushrooms are stamped in real read and old olive. The bird is stamped in early espresso and the branch is in old olive. The mushrooms and bird stamp is coloured in using my Stampin´markers. The sky and ground is coloured with Copic Markers, using the B000 for sky and G43 for grass. The happy birthday-stamp on the front of the polaroid photo is from InkyWings.


On the inside it says Congratulations, also from InkyWings. Also added a little flower from the Hedgehugs stamp set to decorate the inside.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...