onsdag 7 februari 2018

Party Pandas..

Hello!

Here comes a card I did using the Party Pandas stamp set. If you want to have a look at the video that Angie at Chicnscratch did, you can find the video here.


I used black cardstock for base of my card. Then a layer of Whisper White. On the Whisper White I added a piece of Tutti-Frutti designer series paper. I then stamped my panda and coloured the dots on the hat in Flirty Flamingo. I cut out the panda with a stitched circle that I added on a scalloped circle in black cardstock.  Added a bow that I made of the black and white Bakers twine. The greeting is from same stamp set and I punch it out with my Classic Label Punch. Finished the card with som rhinestones.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...