torsdag 8 februari 2018

Magical day...

Hello!

Today I used the stamp set called Magical day. It´s a lovely stamp set and I have seen a lot of different things done with this stamp set. If you want to see the video I was inspired by you can find it here.


I used thick Whisper White cardstock as base for my card. I then added a layer of Berry Burst cardstock. On the next layer I stamped stars all over in Daffodil Delight. I then cut out a circle and used Bermuda Bay ink and a sponge dauber to make clouds. I then stamped and coloured the unicorn, I fussy cut my unicorn with my scissors and then added it on my circle. I added the circle to my card with dimensionals. I used the Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay markers on the sentiment.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...