tisdag 20 februari 2018

Birthday card...

Hello!

The other day I found this video on YouTube using the Amazing You stamp set. You can find the video by Kate Bolt here.  I am using Bermuda Bay card stock for base of my card and then a layer of Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (DSP).


I then cut out three squares using then Whisper White, Berry Burst and Night of Navy card stock. On the Whisper White square I stamped the sunburst stamp in Bermuda Bay and then I coloured the Celebration stamp with markers, Bermuda Bay, Marina Mist and Night of Navy to get the ombré look. I also added a piece of ribbon under, Finely Woven Ribbon in Berry Burst.


On the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Berry Burst.



Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...