torsdag 1 mars 2018

Peacock card...

Hello!

I was roaming on Pintrest the other day and saw a card using the Beautiful Peacock stamp set. So I thought I would do my version of the card. I am using Thick Whisper White cardstock as base for my card. Then I have a white cardstock layer. On that layer I stamped som flowers from the stamp set with Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Bermuda Bay. I then have a layer of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and a Bermuda Bay cardstock layer. On the next white cardstock I stamped the Peacock using the same colours as I did on the flowers. The sentiment is from the Cake Soirée stamp set and I cut it out with a punch layering it on a Lemon Lime Twist cardstock that I cut out with another punch that is a little bigger. I also added some rhinstones.



 Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...