torsdag 22 mars 2018

Tutti-Frutti card...

Hello!

Today I am using the stamp set Fruit Basket. It comes with matching punches. Its not my idea, I saw a video by Liz Yuille doing this card. You find her video here.


I am using black cardstock as base for my card. I then stamped all the fruits. I used the colours Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Garden Green and Crumb Cake. I then added them to the card on dimensionals. I took another piece of black cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I also added that to the card using dimensionals.


Inside the card I stamped congratulations in Swedish with my InkyWings-stamp set.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...