fredag 26 januari 2018

Tutti-Frutti...

Hello!

Finally Friday today, I am usually off on Wednesdays but this week I was off on Tuesday so this week felt longer then usual. But moving on to today´s card. Today I used the tutti-frutti cards and envelopes as my card base.


I then had some some Tutti-Frutti washi tape on my card. Then I have a doilie in the middle of my card. I stamped 7 pineapples with Crushed Curry and Old Olive and punched them out with the matching mini-punch. The bowl is stamped with a 2-step stamp in early espresso, I then cut it out with my scissors. These stamps are from the set Fruit Basket. Even the sentiment is from the same stamp set. I punched both the sentiment and the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock out with my Everyday Label Punch.


Thank you so much for visiting and have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...