söndag 14 januari 2018

Sale-a-bration from last year....

Hello again!

Well today´s card is using a couple of stamp sets from last years´s sale-a-bration, avant-garden and delicate details. I was looking around on Pintrest and found a similar card. I used same colours as the original but have added som more leaves then the original.


The colours I have used are elegant eggplant, wisteria wonder and pear pizzazz. I stamped on a piece of whisper white cardstock and then layered it on wisteria wonder. Used elegant eggplant as my card base. Added som rhinstones too.

 
Have a great Sunday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...