lördag 20 januari 2018

Hedgehugs...

Hello!

Well I am still so excited about all my new stamp set and things and usually that means I don´t know where to start. But this time I am forcing myself to just dig in and get one stamp set out and just play around. So today I am making a card using the stamp set hedgehugs. A very cute set and I am sure I will use it again.


I have thick very vanilla as my card base then a layer of basic black and then a layer of crumb cake. On the crumb cake layer I have stamped the flowers from the stamp set hedgehugs in sahara sand. Then I stamped the hedgehogs in chocolate chip and early espresso. The squirrel is stamped in sahara sand. I cut them out with a stitched circle and then cut out a scalloped circle in basic black under the stitched one. The ribbon is in bermuda bay, thought the card needed a little colour. The sentiment is stamped on crumb cake cardstock and punch out with the word window punch, added a basic black layer punch with the modern label punch. Finished the card with som wink of Stella on the hedgehog and the squirrel.


Have a great Saturday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...