tisdag 30 januari 2018

Hedgehugs...again...

Hello!

Today I have made a card using the stamp set called Hedgehugs again. I think its a lovely set. I found this video by Jen at YouTube, you find here video here.



The cardbase is in crumb cake cardstock. Then a layer of soft sky, the whisper white layer is embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder. The I added  a Pear Pizzazz cutout from the Petals and more thinlits. I also added a half of a doilie, some burlap ribbon. The hedgehog is stamped in crumb cake and cut out with the Stitched circle and a Scalloped circle under. The sentiment is from the Hedgehugs stamp set. To decorate the card even more  I added som sequins.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...