tisdag 16 januari 2018

Penned and painted....

Hello!

Today I am using one of my favorite stamp sets, penned and painted. Unfortunately it has retired but there is a lot of inspiration on Pintrest and Youtube for me to use.



I have used thick whisper white as my card base and then daffodil delight and melon mambo cardstock for layers. Stamped the flowers, leaves and ladybird in archival black ink. Then I have watercoloured the flowers with melon mambo and daffodil delight. The ladybirds with melon mambo and then the leaves with tranquil tide and lemon lime twist. Also added som wink of Stella on the flowers. Finished the decorations with some glitter enamel dots. The happy birthday stamp is from the rose wonder set stamped in tranquil tide.



Have a great Tuesday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...