måndag 22 januari 2018

Beautiful peacock...

Hello!

Today´s card is inspired by Amanda at Inspiring Inkin, you can find her video here.  The stampset beautiful peacock is a part of the sale-a-bration so it was a free stamp set.  I am using same coulours as Amanda but change my card a little bit from hers. I used Island indigo as card base then added a layer of bermuda bay. On the whisper white layer I stamped my peacock using the colours bermuda bay, island indigo, rich razzleberry and old olive. I stamped my sentiment,also from the beautiful peacock,  on the card in bermuda bay.


On the inside I stamped with parts of the tails in rich razzleberry. The sentiment is from the perennial birthday stamp set.


I would love to hear from you and hear what you think of the card,  have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...