söndag 28 januari 2018

Magical Day...

Hello!

To make today´s card I followed a tutorial on YouTube by Jen at World of JenCraft. you can find her video here. I used the stamp set Magical Day. It´s a lovely card I think and I think the stamp set is so cute.


I used black cardstock as base for my card. Added som glitter paper. The dragon, fire flames and the knight is stamped and cut out with my scissors. I coloured them with my copic markers. Then I added them to a piece of white cardstock. The sentiment on the outside is from the same stamp set. On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Perennial Birthday. The little seahorse is from Magical Day set too, I thought it was so cute I had to add him.


Have a great day!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...