torsdag 18 januari 2018

Lift me up and playful backgrounds...

Hello!

Today´s card was inspired by a video I found on YouTube, you can find the video here. I changed my colours and a couple of other things, but that is the beauty of the craft world, being able to change to your liking or because you don´t have everything just same.


So I used smoky slate as card base and then added a layer of In color 2016-2018 designer series paper (DSP) in the colours flirty flamingo and dapper denim. On the dapper denim I stamped on the whisper white layer with the stamp set playful background. First just the outline and then stamped off twice for the solid image. Punched out a starburst circle with smoky slate and then stamped the sentiment in dapper denim on a 3/4" x 3 1/2" strip of whisper white paper. To add the illusion of another layer I followed the edges with the dapper denim Stampin write marker.  Stamped the hot air balloon in flirty flamingo and then cut out with matching framelit. To finish it off I added some rhinestones.


On the flirty flamingo card did the same as I did on the dapper denim card.  I don´t know which one of then I like best thou. I love flirty flamingo but I like the how the dapper denim turned out too.


Have a great Thursday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...