söndag 22 juli 2012

Fourth card...

Hello!

I had a great weekend. My husband is off work, he had 2 weeks vacation and he has 3 more. And these 3 weeks ahead we got nothing planned, just going to take each day and do as we want.
Here comes a fourth card that I made.

I made a card purse. I found the tutorial at talented Beate´s blog. I often peak into her blog to find great tutorials, you can also find her at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the tutorial.


I coloured my favorite Sugar Nellie called Best Day Ever. I think shes adorable and shes so much fun to colour with my promarkers. On the flower I added some crackle accent. The silver heart and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. And the pink satin ribbon is from Panduro.


The pearls on the side I bought at a store here in Sweden called Gekås. I just regret I didn´t buy more!



Inside I made a card where they can write to the birthdaygirl on.


Be safe!

// Jessica

3 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint kort!!!
    Och dina stämplar är underbart vackra.
    Tack för länken där man hittar beskrivning, sånt gillas mycket.

    Ha en fin vecka
    kram Johanna.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack snälla Johanna! ja jag vill gärna ge en eloge till den som tagit sig tid att skriva en beskrivning. uppskattar själv att dom tar sig den tiden eftersom jag har dålig fantasi när det gäller att komma på nya vikningar och så.

      Ha en fin vecka du med!

      Kram Jessica

      Radera
  2. Åååååå vad fint! Kul med ny vikning.
    Hoppas du har en fin sommar, trots brist på massor av sol och värme.

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...