måndag 16 juli 2012

2nd card...

Hello!

Here comes the second card I made. It's a bookcard. The papers are from Maja design- vintage summer basics.The flower and the blade are Magnolia dies.



The stamp is a wee stamp that I coloured with my promarkers.


Inside the card on the left side I have a vilda stamp. And on the right side I have used a Spellbinder die and a Magnolia tag die. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.




At the back I added my personal stamp.


Be safe!

Hugss Jessica

1 kommentar:

  1. Vilket underbart fint kort med ett sååå sött motiv som är en favvo här hemma också.
    Tack för kommentaren i min blogg!
    Kram och ha en fin kväller.

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...