lördag 21 juli 2012

Another card...

Hello!

Here comes another card I made for a friend. I found this at Dawn's stampin´studio. You can find the tutorial here.

This cards is the third one that a friend of the family ordered. It´s for her son´s father. This was a fun fold and I am sure I will make it again. It´s hard to make male cards and I had to add some flowers, they are "manly" though...hihi.



The stamp is from Lili of the valley and I coloured it with my promarkers.


The papers are from PION-design - for Father. And the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I hop you having a great weekend.

// Jessica

2 kommentarer:

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...