lördag 21 april 2018

Paper bag...

Hello!

Today I am showing a paper bag I have made. I am trying to use up as much paper as I can so I can buy new. Paper bags are perfect to have, I can just add a tag and som tissue paper.  To make the bag I used this tutorial from Mixed up Craft, you find the tutorial here.



I used some old Designer Series Paper that I had in my stash. It is in Mint Macaron. This colour is comming back and it is a really nice colour.


The ribbon is also in Mint Macaron and the bag folds flat, perfect for storing.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...