torsdag 19 april 2018

Easter decorations....

Hello!

Things has been crazy busy here for a few weeks. I have been crafting but posting what I have done has taken way to long.  But I will try and post more often.

Today I am showing the boxes I made for the easter table. This is a box made by Dawn Griffith. We were eight people at the table so made one for each person.


I am using Pink Pirouette and in the framed windows I used Fabulous Foil Designer Acetated, I used the silver side. It has a gold and silver side. Inside it is chocolate eggs.


To decorate the box I used the Silver  Metallic-Edge Ribbon. On top I used one of  the ovals that was left after the scalloped window frame and stamped Happy Easter from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...