måndag 25 december 2017

Money holders...

Hello!

I found a video on how to make a money holder on YouTube by Linda Bedinger, you can find the video here. 


I made five for Christmas. Perfect for when to give money to someone. These are easy to alter for other occasions like a birthday. I used real red, cherry cobbler and always artichoke cardstock as base for my money holders. Then I added som DSP from last year on them. I also made a tag from the stamp set merry little labels from this year, its cut out with a matching punch. Then I added som decorations from the stitched felt embellishments.


Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...