söndag 24 december 2017

Christmas boxes...

Hello!

Today we are celebrating Christmas here in Sweden and these boxes are made for someone in my family.


These two boxes are for two family members and they are getting them tonight. I made these boxes that  measure 4 3/4" x 6 3/4", I am not going to tell you whats inside though just in case someone is peeking. I added some Christmas DSP on the lid and also som ribbon. Made a tag with the Santa from cookie-cutter Christmas-stamp set. Colored him with real red and basic black markers. Also added som wink of Stella on the Santa.


Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...