torsdag 16 november 2017

Christmas cards...

Hello!

Today I am showing a couple of Christmas cards I made. I am actually done with mine but I am making som for my mum. I had som many ideas and so much fun making them I offered to make hers too!


Today´s cards is inspired by a lady called Bonnie O´Neill. I found her card on Pintrest and here is my version of her card.  I used whisper white cardstock as base and then a layer of gold foil. Next I added some year of cheer DSP.


I embossed the text from the set merry little labels with gold embossing powder and cut it out with stitched oval framelit and added it on a scalloped oval in gold foil. Then I used the snowflake from the set called trim your stockings thinlits in gold foil. Added a glitter snowflake that I cut out with a punch from Martha Stewart. Last I added a pearl on the snowflakes.


Hope you enjoyed today´s cards and have a great day!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...