torsdag 23 november 2017

Another wreath card...

Hello!

Today I am showing another wreath card but this time I made it with the painted harvest stamp set. Saw this card on Pintrest made by Shannon Bennett and was inspired by her card to make this card.


I stamped the wreath in garden green and added som cherry cobbler berries. The base is thick white cardstock and then a layer of cherry cobbler. Next I added a layer of DSP called wood textures DSP. Cut out my wreath with stitched square framelits and then a scalloped square in cherry cobbler under. The sentiment is from hang your stocking stamped in cherry cobbler, cut it out with stitched oval framelit and then a scalloped oval in cherry cobbler.


Have a great day and thank you for visiting my place!

Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...