måndag 7 juli 2014

Finally some cards...

Hello!

Yes I know it´s been ages since I have been posting anything on here. But I started a new job and been busy with things. Although I have been making a few cards.

Todays cards is from Mother´s day


This first card is the one I made for my Mother-in-law.  The image is from Bildmålarna and I coloured it with my Promarkers.


This second one is the one I made for my mother.



  The image is from Whimsy stamps and I coloured it with my promakers. Added som glitterstickles on the balloon.


An here is the little box I made for the giftcard.


Be safe!

/ Jessica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...