måndag 27 augusti 2012

A new week...

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend, I had a great one! My niece spent the weekend here and we, as I mentioned in last post, we were at a birthdayparty for my husbands niece and nephew. This week I´m preparing myself to return to school. A lil nervous but also excited about getting a new education.

Well enough of that, here is today´s card. The card is for a family friend and I made another pop-up card but this one I made after Beate Johns video tutorial at splitcoaststampers. You can find it here.



I used blue and white cardstock. The image is from Lily of the valley. And it´s coloured with promarkers. The papers are from Maja design-Landtliv-Life in the country. 


The flowers are from Wikd Orchid Crafts. The bord between the two papers is a Magnolia die.


And here you can see the card when it´s opened with the slider.


Have a great week!

// Jessica

5 kommentarer:

  1. Snyggt kort med söt stämpel. Har den här hemma, men har knappt använt den.
    Ha en fin helg,
    Kram ♥

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilket fint kort! Rolig och annorlunda vikning. Jag gillar också den stämpeln och den är jättefint målad.

    Ha en fin tisdag!

    Kram
    Åsalill

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej! Kollade lite på dina kort. Snyggt!:)
    Kram Emma

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...