lördag 19 maj 2012

Lili's Little Fairies challenge...

Hello!

Today we finally have sunny weather!! So going to go out and be out as much as I can today.

Here comes today's card. It´s a free standing pop-up card, you can find the description on hpw to do it here.
And yes I'm in an orange kinda mood! Think the orange is so springtime.


I made it as a Mother´s day card since it's Mother´s day here in Sweden next Sunday.
I coloured my LOTV stamp Never too old for a hug with Promarkers. Added som Frosted lace stickles on the wings.



The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The big butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the smaller butterflies are nellie snellen punches,

With this card I'm entering the LOTV challenge, Bear Essentials.

Have a great day and be safe!

Hugssss Jessica

6 kommentarer:

  1. Superfint pop-up kort, motivet är ju såå gullig :)

    KRAM MAJSAN

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack Majsan!! Ja hon var så rolig att färglägga. Gillar den jättemycket jag med.

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Å vad fint det blev, kanonfint kort med sött motiv!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for joining us for this week’s ‘Bear Essentials’ challenge at Lili’s Little Fairies. I just love your cute beary card. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs Christine x

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...