torsdag 8 mars 2012

Sugary Sunday entry...

Hello!

This week I decided to have a go at Sugary Sunday challenge. This weeks challenge is to have a card in venetian colours. And this is how my card turned out.

             
   The stamp is one of my new ones. Sugar Nellies Pippi Longsocks, she's so cute!
  I coloured here with Promarkers and added star dust stickles on her wings.

         
 I made a card on brown cardstock. The patterned papper is from Back to basic( The dotted                
 paper) and the other 2 are from Magnolia.  I added a cheesecloth under here and the flowers are  from Wild Orchid Crafts.


// Jessica

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken fin stämpel - och väldigt fin färglagd! Gillar att du gjort vingarna lite glittriga. Så kul med så många nya stämplar!!

    SvaraRadera

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...