söndag 21 januari 2018

Sweet soirée...

Hello!

Today's card is from a video I saw with Linda Bedinger, you can find her video here.


I have used pacific point as card base and then some whisper white. On the whisper white I have som of that lovely sweet soirée designer series paper. Then from the sett soirée embellishment kit I have used the ribbon and the washi tape. Also the flowers are from the same kit. The sentiment on the outside of the card is from the perennial birthday stamp set stamped with pacific point. Punched it out with my oval punch then punch out some pacific point card stock with scalloped oval punch. On the inside of the card I have used flower from same kit as I used on the front of the card. The sentiment in pacific point is also from perennial birthday stamp set.


Have a great Sunday!

Jessica xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Life changes......

 It has been 5 years since I posted on here. Life got in the way and so much has happened. Covid happened. My dad had a massive heart attack...