Hello!
Seems school is taking a lot of time but the end is near! I will be done with school on May 23rd and I am really looking forward to start working at my new job. Here is a card I made some time ago for my mother-in-laws birthday.
It´s an Magnolia image, one of the first stamps I bought from Magnolia. I coloured it with Promarkers and added some meltart on it and some flowers.
The pattern paper is from Magnolias collection. The flowers are from WOC and the greeting is from Whimsy stamps.
Be safe!
/ Jessica
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
New cards
Hello! Long time no see. Life keeps going and I know I havent posted here in a long time. But here is some new cards I have made. I have ...
-
Hello! Today I am showing a box ( a Merci chocolate box inside) along with a card and a bag that I made for a lady at work. She loves flam...
-
Hej! Här kommer de sista två julkorten...eller troligtvis sista. Om du vill titta på videon som jag följde hittar du den här. Basen är ...




Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar