Here is cards I made för mothers day in May.
This first card was for my mother and the image is from Bildmålarna, coloured with Promarkers.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The card has a suprise message when you open it. I am afraid that I have forgotten were i saw this card so I can´t give you the link.
This second card was for my mother-in-law. The image is also from Bildmålarna and coloured with Promarkers.
Be safe!
// Jessica
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Hello! Here is a card I made for out nephews daughter. I used the Kitchen table stamper tutorial Be same Jessica
-
Hello! Today I am showing a box ( a Merci chocolate box inside) along with a card and a bag that I made for a lady at work. She loves flam...
-
Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was great. Here comes a card for the Sugar Bowl challenge. Yes I told you I'm in a or...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar