Hi everyone!
Well I finally have som time off from school during the holidays here! Hopefully I will have time to make som cards and things.
The card I am showing today is from fathers day in November (I know I know, it´s long ago now. )
The stamp is from Lily of the Valley and the papers are from Maja Design- Life in the country.
I coloured it with my promarkers and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I also used a Martha Stewart punch to make the border.
Merry Christmas to everyone and be safe!
Hugss Jessica
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
New cards
Hello! Long time no see. Life keeps going and I know I havent posted here in a long time. But here is some new cards I have made. I have ...
-
Hello! Today I am showing a box ( a Merci chocolate box inside) along with a card and a bag that I made for a lady at work. She loves flam...
-
Hej! Här kommer de sista två julkorten...eller troligtvis sista. Om du vill titta på videon som jag följde hittar du den här. Basen är ...
Ohhh the little bear is the cutest. Love your coloring and all the blue :)
SvaraRaderaHugs,Dunja