Hello!
Here comes another card I made for a friend. I found this at Dawn's stampin´studio. You can find the tutorial here.
This cards is the third one that a friend of the family ordered. It´s for her son´s father. This was a fun fold and I am sure I will make it again. It´s hard to make male cards and I had to add some flowers, they are "manly" though...hihi.
The stamp is from Lili of the valley and I coloured it with my promarkers.
The papers are from PION-design - for Father. And the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I hop you having a great weekend.
// Jessica
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Hello! Here is a card I made for out nephews daughter. I used the Kitchen table stamper tutorial Be same Jessica
-
Hello! Today I am showing a box ( a Merci chocolate box inside) along with a card and a bag that I made for a lady at work. She loves flam...
-
Hej! Här kommer de sista två julkorten...eller troligtvis sista. Om du vill titta på videon som jag följde hittar du den här. Basen är ...
Så fint kort du har skapat.
SvaraRaderaStämpeln är ju så söööt.
Tack!
Radera